Responder

Moto a theory in english?

Moto a theory in english?

Por janneke

17/02/14, 10:21h

Hi everyone,

I would like to take my theory test for Moto A in English. I keep reading that it is possible, but there is no information available on how to apply for this. I am living in Barcelona and would like to know where I can take my test in English or a driving school that can help.

Many thanks/ Muchas Gracias

#1-896235

Por cgv

17/02/14, 20:51h

Hi janneke,

First of all, I´m not sure if you´re asking for the A license or the A2 license. The former allows you to drive any kind of motorbike and can only be achieved if you already got the A2 at least two years ago. It requires no exam but a 9 hours course that you can take at any driving school. So, in this case, you wouldn´t  have to take any exam.

If you ask about the A2, I remember people taking the exam in english when I took mine, so I supose it´s something the driving school demands when they do the paperwork. I guess the driving school (at least, some of them) may hold a translated manual just in case someone decides to learn in english. If you feel a bit confident with your spanish or know someone that can ask them for you, I suggest you to go to some driving school and ask them directly.

I googled something like "permiso A2 en inglés barcelona" and got this one, for example, http://www.corsa.cat/courses/

#2-896274

Por chaver

26/09/23, 11:44h

Reach out to driving schools in Barcelona and inquire whether they offer theory test preparation in English or if they have information about English-language theory tests. Many driving schools are well-informed about language options for theoretical exams and can guide Elastic Man in the right direction.

#3-973112

Por sarahlison

01/04/24, 4:32h

Currently, there are many driving teaching services. The basic thing is that you choose a service that suits your needs and meets your criteria. See more about how achieved his goal.
#4-976128
Responder